Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Really...Hail...Really

I am sitting in my boutique pondering my future when all of a sudden I here mass tinkling. Look out my storefront and low and behold...HAIL. Now some might get angry, scoff even. I on the other hand, think of my cozy little living room, with it's freshly painted fire place, putting some dried wood and pine needles on the fire, a hot cup of tea, a crisp new to me book and a lush blanket for my legs. Delightful.

Before all this can happen spotaniously Mama needs to sell the biz. I am so grateful to have been giving the chance to live my dream of owning my own business' and also just as grateful for coming to the realization this particular buisness is just not for me. I am someone who grabs life by the "balls" or is that "horns", hmmm. I have always wanted to live life with no regrets and so far so good. When I get an idea I usually go for it, this means the good the bad and the ugly sometimes. Anyhoo.

Mar

No comments:

Post a Comment