Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So Tired.

I have been feeling a little glum lately. I'm working on changing that, positive thoughts, smile more etc. but I just can't seem to shake it sometimes. Last night I stayed up until 1 cuddling my snoring dog and smelling her corn chip paws. Then finally dragged my bum to bed. Sadly this morning I was just soooo tired. I got up and served my kids an atrocious breakfast....freakin' fruit loops (Grrrrr Dalton) and OJ and kiwis (so not too bad). Made yummy lunches for the kiddos, got them on the bus, let the dog out for a pee. Trixie curled back up in her bed and I devilishly said "Good Night Again" and I curled back up in my pok-a-dot sheeted bed for 2 extra glorious hours of much needed sleep. The house was so peaceful and warm while the winds were howling and branches banging outside. I felt at peace, I felt thankful, I felt....more rested.

The kids will be home soon, early dismissal day. We are going to snuggle on the couch and eat popcorn and watch Marley and Me.

Rolie and I have a date tonight with some other mothers and their oldest. We are going to see Craig Kielburger founder of Free The Children
Really looking forward to it.

Hope you are having a lovely day
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment