Friday, January 8, 2010

The Resolution 2010 List

1. Make my bed almost every day.
2. Plant a veggie garden
3. Get a compost and cone for the backyard
4. Play with the kids more
5. Work on my patience
6. Think before I react
7. Yell less
8. Breath more
9. Work at being completely dairy, wheat and sugar free
10. Get back into Yoga and walking/running
11. Not make my lists so long
12. Get a job
13. Get rid of my debit cards, cash only as much as I can
14. Continue shopping locally for as much as we need
15. Travel somewhere...anywhere...with Dalton and the kids
16. Wear more dresses

3 comments:

  1. Great list I need to start with making my bed everyday...I am SO very bad at that. I don't even think about it. Following your blog and really have been enjoying it and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv ya marcia! twenty ten will be s a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alyssa, so lovely to here from you. Bed makers unite!
    Luv you too Mama Pickle! I feel it too 2010 is it!

    ReplyDelete