Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pink Shoes...Nuff Said!

It's no secret I love Pink!

And apparently I love Pink Shoes too. Mental note, stop buying Pink Shoes. (fully aware I need to toss the pink flip flops in the bottom. Um Nasty) Days just seem brighter when my tootsies are covered in pink.

Tuesdays Munchable

Love my Laptop Lunch Boxes, a must have for a litterless lunch.
Rolands Lunch: Dried Fruit Bits, Organic Skim Mozzarella, an Apple slice (which Roland said he had a teeny tiny nibble of to try)Chirizo,Flax Crackers (Bulkbarn), Half a bagel with non-dairy cream cheese, Roasted Garlic Hummus.
Sashas Lunch: Yogurt covered raisins&dried fruit bits,Apples, Celery, Cucumber, Blackberries, Flax Chips, Chirizo, Hummus and Organic Skim Mozzarella

Wildly successful lunch with Sassy, Roland not so thrilled about the piece of apple but all and all an enjoyable lunch.

I had a munchie kinda day today. Feed 1: Breakie at Sutton Park, 2 cups of coffee, 2 poached Eggs, 2 pieces of dry Rye and 4 slices of tomatoes.
Feed 2: Banana, 2 Brazil nuts, 6 walnuts and 6 cashews, green tea Feed 3: Homemade Gluten and Dairy Free Energy Bars (Nut free too so the kids can have them for school) Green tea Feed 4: Hamburger on really flat whole grain buns, topped with baby spinach, fresh tomatoes, Org. Ketchup, Mustard, veganaise, a handful of Snapea Crisps (Run don't walk to the Bulkbarn to get these little babies), Pickles and Artichoke Hearts, water and a big sip of Daltons Beer. Apres dinner coffee. (hence me not sleeping right now) Feed 5: Another Homemade Energy Bar. So not too bad, a couple of off track "Eat By Design" items, I know it and I can feel it. I did miss a proper lunch. I will do better tomorrow :) Must kick my coffee habit, the cream is killing me, and I am not fond of it black, plus the caffeine is a bugger. Hmmmmm do they make coffee scented candles?

Good Night and have a pleasant tomorrow,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment